Find all information on how to apply here.
The established medianet INVESTORS' DINNER, which connects startups with investors, is entering its 24th round. Apply now until August 15, 2023 and secure your place for October 10, 2023 at the dinner table with exciting investors, VCs and business angels! If your application is successful, you will not only receive access to the 3-course dinner, but also a one-year medianet startup membership.
medianet is looking for early-stage startups from the B2B and B2C sectors. Applications are welcome from innovative startups with high-growth potential seeking venture capital between €200,000 and €3,000,000. The focus is on the topics Media Technologies and Media Platforms, Artificial Intelligence, Gaming and SaaS. Since it is particularly difficult to find investment in the gaming sector, they will make sure that there will be investors on site for this field as well.
How do you profit from a participation in the INVESTORS’ DINNER?
The 23 previous INVESTORS’ DINNERs between 2011 and November 2022 have successfully paved the way to investments for many startups. For example, BMP, b-to-v, Frühphasenfonds Brandenburg, HTGF, HV Holtzbrinck Venture, Partech, Speedinvest, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Ventech, WestTech Ventures and other venture capitalists have invested in alumni. In total, more than 30 investments have been made.
In general, you will benefit from the contacts to build long-term investor relationships and the profound feedback of our experts at the preparation meeting (pitch training). In addition, you can make many valuable contacts with the other founders, which will be an enrichment for your network.
- As a member of medianet you also get access to over 60 exclusive events per year and a network of over 1500 multipliers. The association offers you political representation of interests, knowledge transfer, visibility and much more. Here you can find all the advantages at a glance.
- Through our cooperation partner deGUT, all startups selected and approved for the dinner will each receive a one-day ticket to Germany’s largest startup fair, which will take place on October 13 and 14, 2023.
- As an official part of the Berlin SaaS Week 2023, two selected startups from the SaaS field will each receive a ticket to the Arrtist Summit on October 12, 2023.
- Through our partner META, some selected startups will also get exclusive access to META’s Central Europe Startup VC Bootcamp, which will help you achieve your marketing KPIs most efficiently.
- Our partner, the communications agency CBE DIGIDEN, offers a free initial website analysis to all participating startups.
- All selected startups get the possibility to participate in the exclusive workshop “How to find Business Angels” by Sebastian Schwenke, Managing Director of Business Angels Club Berlin-Brandenburg.