Ubisoft Berlin is collaborating on the award-winning “Far Cry” series together with international Ubisoft teams, "Skull & Bones" and unannounced projects.
Right now, the studio in Berlin has a top job opportunity: Ubisoft Berlin is looking for a new Studio Manager in Berlin!
As the Studio Manager (f/m/d) you lead our Ubisoft Berlin Studio into the next phase of development. You have it in your hands to guarantee the development of high-quality video games in line with our strategy and the players’ expectations.
What you will do:
- Lead the studio. Ensure studio requirements are met. Those include staff management, investments, communication strategy and administration
- Develop and manage the business. Maintain and grow the studio sustainable. You focus at the same time on profitability of our mandates and projects
- Collaborate. Build a strong bond with Ubisoft teams and partner studios worldwide
- Define quality objectives for our mandates and games developed by our studio
- Bring the studio up on top. Promote and foster a gamer-centric culture. Evolve best practice methodologies, production processes and efficient tools. Nurture an innovation mindset and effective collaboration with other Ubisoft studios
- Attract the best skills around you. Foster a culture that promotes the constant development of expertise across the studio
- Think beyond. You shape the future of Ubisoft Blue Byte by contributing to the development of the Berlin Studio
What you bring:
- Strong production expertise (AAA experience)
- Co-development mindset and entrepreneurial skills
- Implementing a sustainable development strategy
- Identify as a leader
- Foster team motivation and build trusting relationships with your partners
- Significant management experience is required
- Deep knowledge of the video games market, consumer- and gamer-oriented